terça-feira, 16 de junho de 2009

I Remember

I remember in Portugal, some days before coming to Greece, of being reading one of the many blogs in MyEVS.net. There was the story of a guy who had a project of 5 months like me. One and half to the end of it, he wanted badly to go back to his country. Many people advised him to stay, it was almost over, in a while he would go home, he should not finish an experience like that because everyone knew he could do it. And he stayed!
In the end he thanks in something like these words: "Fortunately my friends convinced me to stay and finish my project. It would be a huge mistake to leave in the middle like that! And...do I have to say I found love? :)"
If not whit these words, something saying the same, but I am 90% sure that the last sentence its really like this.

Truth said, I never wanted to give up from my project. I loved the life here, I still do, I love it more than ever! Because I stay to the end, I lived almost all I could. And the last month is having the best things possible... I feel like the other volunteer, I lived to the end and I found love too!
It would be so sad leaving my life of the last 5 months even without this feeling... So you all can imagine how difficult it will be this way...

There are many cases of EVS love stories, even my
mentor is a case of that. She was an EVS from Romania here in Kalamata 8 years ago. She met a local guy, she stayed, they got married, they live together, they work in this city...

Give me a smile! :)

5 comentários:

Luísa disse...

Ohhh...
encontraste o AMOR????!!! :D

confesso q fiquei com uma lagriminha no cantinho do olho ao ler isto :')

danicas.. desejo-te as maiores felicidades, seja qual for a decisao q tomares ;)
msm q seja aquela mais "radical" :D

Daniel Fernandes disse...

lol

Sim...Mas nem sempre eu sou um super-homem, por isso parece-me complicado...coiso! Percebes? :)

Luísa disse...

Nem sempre és o super homem??

queres dizer q ha dias em q és, nao? xD lol ahah

curtia ver isso... o dani a voar d capa e cuecas vermelhas por cima dum fato d licra xD loool

Mary disse...

Altamente Té!Vais ter muito que nos contar=p
Espero que tomes uma decisão que te faça mais feliz e de bem contigo!

Beijinhos

Daniel Fernandes disse...

Decisão tomada... Mais difícil por um lado mas mais correcta por outro. Somos jovens! Uma vida pela frente! :)

PS: gosto da palavra convívio! lol

Ahhhh! You come from there!